||Fixed Income Analyst – Namibia
|Job Type Classification
|Town / City
||Ideal candidates will be smart and hungry to start a career in Investments (Fixed Income) with a top performing investment house. We are looking for a candidate with a natural feel for investment and who is keen to prove themselves in this role.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing quantitative analysis on money market and other short-dated yield instruments
- Understanding economic cycles and application thereof on yield instruments
- Analyzing yield curves
- Calculating break-even levels.
- Company credit analysis
- Sovereign credit analysis and valuation
- Dealing in short-dated yield instruments
- Keep abreast of client liquidity requirements and provide liquidity
- Attend to queries/projects on money markets
- We are looking for someone with 0-5 years of related experience
- Exposure to investment markets would be an advantage
- Economics Honours or Masters
- Business Science – finance, economics, actuarial, quantitative management
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Engineering degree
|Most Important Attribute
||An intuitive feel for investment markets and strong mathematical ability to analyze financial instruments.
||• Excel, Bloombergs, VBA or other programming language
||Fixed Income Analyst Jan 2023.pdf (187.75 kb) – 1/30/2023 12:12:41 PM